Glasses for Vestibular Migraine
You get dizzy? Like, really dizzy, where you can’t do much if you can get up at all.
It's not a “too much spinning on the playground equipment” dizziness. No, it comes out of the blue and can last several minutes or drag on for days and you have this feeling of spinning or moving.
On top of all that, you may have a headache, see flashing or shimmering lights, and experience a sensitivity to sound or light, or both.
Axon Optics therapeutic eyewear can be an effective (and natural) way to relieve symptoms from vestibular disorders. Research studies have shown that glasses for migraine can relieve painful light sensitivity and reduce migraine attacks.
Axon Optics migraine glasses were created by Dr. Bradley Katz, MD, Ph.D., who is a neuro-ophthalmologist. Dr. Katz’s research expertise includes light sensitivity (“photophobia”) and neurologic conditions associated with light sensitivity, such as migraine.
Glasses for Vestibular Migraine Reviews
Reduce Migraines and Relieve Light Sensitivity
Over the last 8 years, we've been giving our customers a clinically validated survey called HIT-6 (Headache Impact Test), which measures the effectiveness of specific migraine and headache treatments. Here are the results users reported:
24% fewer headaches
38% decrease in light sensitivity impact
88% of users saw a reduction in light impact
87% of users saw a reduction in headache impact
Why Axon Optics Vestibular Glasses?
- Created by a neuro-ophthalmologist and researcher named Dr. Bradley J. Katz, who has been treating patients for over 20 years.
- Designed out of a lab at the University of Utah’s Moran Eye Center.
- Lens options: indoor, outdoor, and transition lenses.
- Glasses include an advanced anti-glare coating to prevent light from reflecting off of the backside of the lens into your eye - reduces smudges, fingerprints, and scratches.
- Founded by a neuro-ophthalmologist, photonics researcher, and ophthalmic entrepreneur.
- Our proprietary rose-tinted lenses have tested to be significantly better than generic FL-41 offered by most optical shops.
Standard glasses blocks most light.
Glasses block additional light from sides due to curved lenses and frame.
Curved lenses, frame, and inner gasket provide maximum protection from light.
This style frame fits over prescriptions frames.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Give Axon Optics precision-tinted migraine lenses a 60-day test drive. If you don’t experience a reduction in migraine episodes or migraine-related light sensitivity relief, send them back and we'll refund your money as soon as we can!